|Number of episodes:||9|
|Original airing:||September 15, 1973 - 1993|
Grammar Rock is the second category of Schoolhouse Rock, that goes over the different parts of speech.
This segment introduces Jack Sheldon as a regular vocalist for the series and Lynn Ahrens as a vocalist and songwriter for the series. Conjunction Junction was Sheldon's debut on Schoolhouse Rock and A Noun is a Person, Place or Thing was Ahrens's debut.
Busy Prepositions (aka Busy P's), The Tale of Mr. Morton, & Dollars & Sense from the then new category, Money Rock, were produced for Schoolhouse Rock's return to ABC in 1993 with J.J. Sedelmaier Productions, Inc. producing the animation.
- Alphabet soup du jour with a side of: Grammar Rock!
- To begin our show: "Unpack Your Adjectives"
- And next: "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here"
- You've been waiting for: "Conjunction Junction"
- And now: "Interjections!"
- "Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla"
- What's happening next: "Verb: That's What's Happening"
- "A Noun Is A Person, Place, Or Thing"
- And now for those funny little words: "Busy Prepositions"
- And finally: "The Tale Of Mr. Morton"
|Episode Number||Episode Title||Subject||Original Air Date|
|1||Unpack Your Adjectives||Adjectives||March 2, 1974|
|2||Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here||Adverbs||April 13, 1974|
|3||Conjunction Junction||Conjunctions||November 17, 1973|
|4||Interjections!||Interjections||February 23, 1974|
|5||Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla||Pronouns||April 27, 1976|
|6||Verb: That's What's Happening||Verbs||September 22, 1973|
|7||A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing||Nouns||September 15, 1973|
|8||Busy Prepositions||Prepositions||October 1993|
|9||The Tale of Mr. Morton||Subject(s) & predicates||December 1993|